sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, October 17, 2016

The net curtain

Do you have a tangible symbol you can use to keep your faith strong as we await events that are unfolding around the world? I have a net curtain - I will be putting it up on my living room window for security reasons while I am in the States for my extended trip, leaving shortly after the GCR.

That net curtain is now sitting on my bed where I can see it often. Metaphorically, I have taken it out of a dark cupboard and brought it into the Light. Thousands of dedicated Light force people are doing something similar right now as they bring in the GCR.

Ascension symptoms continue, including tiredness and headaches, but all I need to do is go outside for a beach walk and I immediately feel restored. I love the support we lightworkers are giving each other - I am in daily contact with many dear soul group friends. We are already the loving united community we came to Earth to create.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://2012portal.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2017-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=7
    after this last Cobra post I have to say I am done. You will not be hearing from me anymore. The credibility of all the messengers are overas far as I am concerned. Weeping and gnashing of teeth. I cannot deny that much has taken place in my own life, but if this goes on and on for months or even years as COBRA says. I will no longer forward any messages that make me look like a fool.I have already damaged my own credibility passing this stuff forward. The only ones that benefit from this Mis info are the ones causing harm to humanity and the planet. People are suffering and there appears not much legit help in sight. No encouragement with some real activity we can see. The convoluted Now messages and the bad attitude excuses have got me over it. I have dropped off the path of just listening to my own inner voice. Tonight that stops. In my heart I know there is nothing to do other than be what I always have been. Fed up and signed Off. If the plan was to raise the vibration of humanity, they have done the opposite in me. I can see where this could be a misery loop with constant messages of imenent activity that never appears. Good Luck to you Sierra but I will not be checking back in. Like an addict I will be weaning nmyself off of this particular hope drug. Apparently death with be the "Event"

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless, Greg...
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! Sierra I wanted to apologize for my most reactive post last night to the Cobra report Somehow I fell off the narrow path and started allowing others to tell me what can only be found within. The illusion is compelling. I am beginning to fully comprehend that Light and dark are a duality illusion but still an illusion none the less. We are all ONE. The show must go on. until it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Greg! When I started on this path thirty years ago, I saw how narrow it was - in fact, it sits on a ridge on top of a cliff and treading it safely means a consistent tireless effort. I totally empathize with how you felt when you got down. Each morning when I wake up, I pray that our wait is over and we can get on with our mission proper. You are clearly dedicated to your mission and I am so happy that you plow on day after day.
    And you are right - the show must go on until it doesn't. What other road is there? Onwards and upwards, my friend!
    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally empathize with you, Greg. Its very easy for me, like you, to get swept down with doubt because we have been waiting for so long. I know now that for me, personally, I cannot handle what I perceive to be negative info. Some can handle all aspects of the war thats going on.. I can't. We are constantly being told to keep our vibrations up.. to stay as peaceful and as happy as we possibly can. So.. I know I must stay away from any doom and gloom reports. There are many uplifting intels, on a daily basis..and I am truly thankful to Sierra and Jim for that. I also get Starship Earth blog posts from time to time and I see she says she prefers to see all aspects of the story...good and bad. I'm not like her.. I know I need to keep my vibration raised as much as I possibly can.
    This is an extremely difficult time we are going through and I'm so grateful for the support and love of the very small group of us who know the truth. We WILL get over that line..and be forever free and happy. I'm so pleased to see you have bounced back up onto that ledge! Lots of love X

    ReplyDelete