sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, October 24, 2016

The GCR sneeze

When you sneeze there is the lead-in where your eyes are shut and you're saying, 'Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah.....' You know you are definitely going to sneeze, but how long will this 'Ah, Ah, Ah...' part go on for? That's where we are at with the GCR: waiting for it to sneeze.

The intel paints a highly detailed picture of a large event about to take place at any moment. There will definitely be a gigantic GCR sneeze. It's impossible for it not to take place now when preparations have come this far...

So we await the sneeze! What else do we have to do right now that is more important? Just keep shining your light every day, stay calm and positive, laugh as often as you can. Then we will all sneeze together and there will be massive relief all round.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


7 comments:

  1. Blossom Goodchild: Downloads
    https://youtu.be/VRodZsY8FKs

    "With healing in your wings" - ONE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ors-95AB1Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      Thanks for this link - I have always enjoyed Blossom's channelings so will check out this video.
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. The above was laid on my heart to pass along in this manner. Listen if it serves you. I had an incredible blissful upliftment during Blossoms channeling and then after I listened to the light language. My Higher self lead me to go right to the Cathar music linked and to write... "With healing in your wings" -ONE I then experienced the bliss again.last night I felt terrible. My body was expectant and anxious but I new it was for the good news to come. I hope this helps others as much as it has helped me. Love and Light. I believe in each and every ONE of US. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in the sky today. A vertical rainbow and silfs
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1685975138386212&set=gm.1124767054227908&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      Beautiful vertical rainbow! And those are the loveliest sylph clouds I have ever seen...
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  4. PS: Had to look up the spelling for sylphs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny. My wife is crazed over proper grammar and spelling. I have let that go myself I am blind in my left eye and my right eye is weak as well so don't concern myself that much. Often I am too concerned with getting the thought down. Thanks. For the correction!

    ReplyDelete