sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sharing the truth

This wonderful channeling echoes my own thought around GCR - there will be no delays! http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/Freedom%20Empowerment/Anakhanda%20Messages/Porda10-12-16.htm.

There is no such thing as 'delay' - it is a 3D time construct. There is only God's perfect timing. But know that the GCR will not drag into 2017. Porda: 'That is not, cannot, and will not happen. The world cannot wait that long and it is already in progress...only focus on your reality of truth.'

Porda's channeling uses phrases that I have used in previous blogs. These phrases trigger the truth in lightworkers: 'Smoke and mirrors' and 'Come like a thief in the night...'. All current global events are smoke and mirrors, concealing the unfolding of the Divine Plan behind the scenes. And, even though you eagerly await it, the GCR will manifest in a blink, like a thief in the night.

I don't write this blog to convince you of the truth. It's your choice what you believe. I don't write it to convince myself either - I know the truth. I write it to share the truth.

In the five years I have been daily following, and writing about Ascension, my soul has never urged me to finalize my 'apres GCR' travel plans to USA. A soul group member was yet to join me. That has now happened and yesterday I finalized the plans. So be it!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment