sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

See the beauty

This morning I discussed with a soul sister how waiting for the GCR is like waiting for the end of WW2. It feels as if it will never eventuate - but WW2 ended and our current 'siege state' will end very soon too. Meanwhile there are always last minute 3D lessons...

It rained heavily overnight and my garden is flooded. As long term blog readers will know, I have been battling floods, droughts and weed infestations in my garden for the four years I have had my little house. Yet today the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and I can see the beauty.

It's like this tense time of waiting - self-mastery is seeing the beauty before events free us of bondage forever. During this time of waiting, the beauty is in my soul group friends and blog readers. Thank you for your support and love, I couldn't have done it without you!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. You are welcome!:) yes the wait in fact is a continuation of WW2 literally as the Nazi's infiltrated the American government and space program and Military industrial complex. All the current actors on the world stage are an extension of the Nazi agenda. Thank God this is winding down.It is quite frustrating as a 15 minute cursary investigation to clinto and the bush's would give anyone pause to not take part in the election. I am torn as many messages from higher realms ar now saying that Trump is an aspect of St Germaine. I was confidant that he was to play a role of "Berserker" or a "fly in the ointment" as I keep hearing in my head "God works in mystreous ways" But right now my plan is to not take part in the election at all as I feel it is time to not be complicit in my own oppression being in a free will universe and all. Perhaps I will be guided to change my mind. Dont get me wrong. I believe we need a woman to guide us at all times. Just not Hillary. In fact I will go so far as to say that one of the signs that you know we are on the right track is when you see a Prominent matriarchal society continuing over time if this political structure continues. Love and Light. Interesting to see what's next

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope this is a great sign. This song came to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRD_gIoVOmY

    The Who "Im Free"
    I'm free, I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free, I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

    If I told you what it takes to reach the highest high
    You'd laugh and say, "Nothing's that simple"
    But you've been told many times before
    Messiahs pointed to the door
    No one had the guts to leave the temple

    I'm free, I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality

    I'm free, I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      I love the line: 'Messiahs pointed to the door, No one had the guts to leave the temple...' That's humanity, caught in the illusion of religion and 'elections'. Freedom tastes of reality - once you have tasted it, you can never go back...
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. and another...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCYCPGHvOmo

    The Who - Real Good Looking Boy

    "Real Good Looking Boy"

    When I think back to the
    first time in my childhood
    When I saw that face
    I thought right then,
    'That's a real good looking boy'

    I saw myself in the mirror
    in profile
    for the first time
    I thought,
    'Hey! That's a real good looking boy'

    And I felt then
    that I moved
    With all those lucky bucks and angels
    High in the theater
    In the sky

    So I ran to my mother
    I said,
    'Mom take a look at me
    Have you ever seen a teen
    Fly so high?'

    That's a real good looking boy
    That's a real good looking boy

    She said,
    'Son, well, you know,
    you're an ugly boy.
    You don't really look like him

    In this long line
    There's been some
    real strange genes
    You've got 'em all
    You've got 'em all
    With some extras thrown in'

    That's a real good looking boy
    That's a real good looking boy
    That's a real good looking boy
    That's a real good looking boy

    Wise men say
    Only fools, only fools rush in
    But I, I can't help
    Falling in love, in love with you

    Now I'm here with you little darling
    And you say, 'You're beautiful as you are'
    And I've managed somehow to survive

    You arrived in my life like a fragrance
    You helped me find a way to laugh
    Now I know where my so-called beauty lies

    God gave him a face
    Then he gave me something above
    God gave me a grace
    Then he gave me your sweet, sweet, sweet love

    You make me feel like I'm a real good looking boy
    I feel I'm a real good looking boy
    That's a real good looking boy
    That's a real good looking boy

    ReplyDelete