sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Relax now!

I live in one of the most isolated countries on the planet but the compensation is stunning scenery. Check my local beaches (google Abel Tasman National Park New Zealand). This morning I was blessed to walk on that golden sand, and gaze over that sparkling blue/green water. Life on Earth is not too shabby!

We lightworkers are supporting each other so well in these final hours. This morning I was reminded of a simple technique to use when you feel lonely, doubtful, frustrated or impatient. Visualize the Violet Flame. See violet flames burning away your worries, replacing them with calm and peace.

Soon we will be so busy our heads will spin. It's hard to believe, but we will look back wistfully on these pre GCR days and say, 'Why didn't I relax while I could?' So, message from me: Relax now! Walk outside in nature and embrace the deep sense that all is, indeed, well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment