sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Love always wins

This morning I am further processing my mother's passing. I spent ten years forgiving her every day until I knew that I had completed with her - it has been ten years since then, so it's been a long journey. Today I can sincerely bless her, and mean it.

What I have learned in the last two days is all about Love. It has been expressed to me from unexpected sources (thanks Caroline...), and shows me that in spite of the dark negative energy on this planet, which was reflected in my birth family, Love always wins. Always.

Therefore read the latest intel with hope and Love in your heart, for that is what I have in mine. We lightworkers are undoubtedly the bravest of the brave and the strongest of the strong. We must believe it!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment