sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Light is victorious

I relate to this reassuring intel: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/drama-free-new-republic-update-saturday.html.

Yesterday as I sat with a cup of tea, I reflected on all the work going on behind the scenes to bring in the big changes. I had a strong sense that it is all under control, flowing perfectly, and all I have to do is relaaaaaaxxx...

Today's intel confirms my own intuitive understanding of the unfolding Divine Plan. We are constantly being told by Spirit that the Light is victorious - not will be victorious, is victorious. The Divine Plan has already succeeded in the higher dimensions outside of time and space.

So relax! There is nothing to worry about. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment