sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, October 14, 2016

Intel hard facts

This excellent informative intel is worth reading right to the end: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/be-prepared-guest-post-by-ethericblue.html. 

I may be spiritually awake but I'm also pragmatic like Etheric Blue - I like to see hard facts, and he/she has provided plenty in this message. When mainstream media warns of a global financial collapse and the strong chance of the US election not taking place, we need to pay attention.

Mike Quinsey's latest message backs up these two scenarios: the US election not taking place, and the gradual implementation of the GCR which is clearly underway with ZIM being exchanged already.

Remember our positive loving vibration is helping to bring about these events. GCR is first, for the urgent humanitarian projects, followed by worldwide financial liberation through NESARA/GESARA. All is well!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

sierra


6 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCV3DFuUTNg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sends shivers up my spine!

    Do You Hear What
    I Hear???

    Dearly Beloveds,

    This is a short, but powerful message.

    I have been given a song today, by my Beloved Sananda... it took a while and then I recognized it...

    "Do you hear what I hear? Do you hear what I hear?"

    And then... "Do you know what I know? - "Do you know what I know?"

    And then... "...Let us bring him silver and gold."


    Dear Ones, let us be at peace today - opening our hearts with this message.

    And I did also bring you the full song... remembering that the Star of Bethlehem, that night, was our Beloved New Jerusalem ship.

    Now, let us apply those words to us today, as is intended...




    Said the night wind to the little lamb,
    do you see what I see
    Way up in the sky, little lamb,
    do you see what I see
    A star, a star, dancing in the night
    With a tail as big as a kite
    With a tail as big as a kite

    Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy,
    do you hear what I hear
    Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy,
    do you hear what I hear
    A song, a song, high above the trees
    With a voice as big as the sea
    With a voice as big as the sea

    Said the shepherd boy to the mighty king,
    do you know what I know
    In your palace warm, mighty king,
    do you know what I know
    A Child, a Child shivers in the cold
    Let us bring Him silver and gold
    Let us bring Him silver and gold
    Said the king to the people everywhere,
    listen to what I say
    Pray for peace, people everywhere!
    listen to what I say
    The Child, the Child, sleeping in the night
    He will bring us goodness and light
    He will bring us goodness and light


    Dear Hearts, Beloved Ones,

    Yes, this is Sananda, as well... so joyful that you are hearing my song. And today, it is you, your Beloved Christ Self, that is "shivering in the cold" to whom we are bringing silver and gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This is just simply beautiful, Thank you Greg!

      Love and Peaceful Vibes,
      Annette

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Greg - every time I hear that song I get goosebumps. Yes, the New Jerusalem overhead, then and now...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl Lynn - Got to Be Real Lyrics

    Artist: Cheryl Lynn

    What you think ah
    What you feel now
    What you know ah
    To be real

    What you think ah
    (I think I love you, baby)
    What you feel now
    (I feel I need you, baby)
    What you know ah
    To be real

    Ooh, your love's for real now
    You know that your love is my love
    My love is your love
    Our love is here to stay

    What you think ah
    (I think I love you, baby)
    What you feel now
    (I feel I need you)
    What you know ah
    To be real

    Ooh, your love's for real now
    You know that your love is my love
    And my love is your love
    Our love is here to stay

    What you think ah
    (I think I love you, baby)
    What you feel now
    (I feel I need you)
    What you know ah
    To be real

    What you think ah
    (I think I love you)
    What you feel now
    (I feel I need you)
    What you know ah

    image: http://static.urx.io/units/web/urx-unit-loader.gif

    To be real

    It's got to be real
    To be real
    It's got to be real
    To be real

    What you think ah
    What you feel now
    What you know ah
    To be real

    What you think ah
    (Oh what you)
    What you feel now
    (Oh what you)
    What you know ah
    (Tell me what)
    To be real

    To be real
    Got to be real
    It's got to be real
    To be real
    It's got to be real
    It's got to be real

    To be real
    It's got to be real
    It's got to be real
    To be real
    It's got to be real
    It's got to be real

    To be real
    Real, real, real, real
    To be real
    Real, real, real, real

    ReplyDelete