sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, October 10, 2016

I am with Veritas

I have been following Ascension 'intel' daily for five years. Spirit said that information sources will come in, stay a while then be replaced, like a tag team. The eleventh hour appearance of Veritas fits this picture: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/deep-trust-guest-post-by-veritas.html.

This article is an extensive behind the scenes summary of GCR (Global Currency Reset), and I am placing my deep trust in the credibility of Veritas's information. It's a no brainer, really. Read that article, then consider the spectacular mess the cabal has made of running the planet. Which scenario are you backing?

I am a big fan of steady efficient low key scenarios, as opposed to big flashy volatile situations (eg US 'election'). I have made my choice. I am with Veritas. Bring on the GCR!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving Veritas too.. totally agree with you, dear friend XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support, dear friend. We are on an amazing journey!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete