sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Enjoy being alive

What is it like to not be enslaved? I am getting a taste of it, with only working a small part time job. I am discovering that each day unfolds effortlessly when there is space for higher dimensional life.

Most evenings I wonder what will eventuate the following day, with an empty schedule ahead, but at the end of the following day I look back on a lovely relaxed flow that would not have been possible with a 9-5 job. People call by, or Skype: connection is everywhere.

I often step outside to be around Gaia, enjoying the air, the colors, the birdsong. If I get caught up in the intensity of the global financial situation, I just go for a walk. Outside, the birds aren't concerned about GCR. They are just enjoying being alive. That's our birthright too, as sovereign citizens of Earth.

Love, Light, Laughter, and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members..
The best is in the Now.

Sierra




No comments:

Post a Comment