sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Bigger picture

I always enjoy seeing the bigger picture, as in this excellent article about RV/GCR: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/your-place-on-rv-clock-guest-post-by.html.

You may think, what is the point of lightworkers having currency when NESARA/GESARA will soon free humanity from debt and make everyone wealthy. The problem is the majority of humanity will be so overwhelmed by their sudden wealth after years of deprivation, they won't be thinking straight. How could they?

Spirit says that with great knowledge comes great responsibility. We lightworkers who have been closely following Ascension are ready to hit the ground running, financing huge humanitarian projects that will quickly ease the suffering of billions of people.

Our galactic friends have always said, 'We are not here to save you, just support you. You are saving yourselves!' This is a free will planet, hence the currency, hence the humanitarian projects. We the collective are saving our own.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members..
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. "King Of Pain"

    There's a little black spot on the sun today
    It's the same old thing as yesterday
    There's a black hat caught in a high tree top
    There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop

    I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain.
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign,
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain...

    There's a little black spot on the sun today
    That's my soul up there.
    It's the same old thing as yesterday
    That's my soul up there.
    There's a black hat caught in a high tree top
    That's my soul up there.
    There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop
    That's my soul up there.

    I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain.
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign,
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain...

    There's a fossil that's trapped in a high cliff wall
    That's my soul up there.
    There's a dead salmon frozen in a waterfall
    That's my soul up there.
    There's a blue whale beached by a springtime's ebb
    That's my soul up there.
    There's a butterfly trapped in a spider's web
    That's my soul up there.

    I've stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain.
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign,
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain...

    There's a king on a throne with his eyes torn out
    There's a blind man looking for a shadow of doubt
    There's a rich man sleeping on a golden bed
    There's a skeleton choking on a crust of bread

    King of pain...

    There's a red fox torn by a huntsman's pack
    That's my soul up there.
    There's a black-winged gull with a broken back
    That's my soul up there.

    There's a little black spot on the sun today.
    It's the same old thing as yesterday,

    I've stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain.
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign,
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain.

    King of pain [3x]

    I'll always be king of pain... [4x and fading]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg, we lightworkers have certainly had our share of being the King/Queen of Pain. Not for much longer!
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Compression breakthrough

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfxXo32fWz8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Greg, I recommend this lovely Ascension video, just six minutes long - beautifully edited.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete