sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, October 9, 2016

About to drop...

For many weeks my days have started quietly with the same gentle routine - not today. There has been a rush of activity, visitors and calls that seems to symbolize a general speeding up of the global process.

A dear soul sister got an image to illustrate the current state of the global financial transition. She saw a rollercoaster and one of the carriages was inching up the steep incline to the top of the final big drop. The carriage was almost at the top, and about to droooooooooooooooooooppppp....

Phew! Are you ready? I can see after my busy morning how important it is to pause frequently, draw breath, and stay centred. We will be swept off our feet by the tsunami that is poised to burst over humanity within days. Staying grounded is paramount. It;s an exciting time to be incarnated on Earth.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. This is a post I made on Cobras web site. I am reposting it here to put into the higher realms.

    The more I awaken the less willing I am to stay here. Words words words is all I hear and then no more evidence or support other then a few vague hints here and there. I wont go on bitching and complaining to explain my expression here because it will just be more useless lip service.What I will do is offer myself up for Crucifixion. If it will help things move forward. Take my life. If more LOVE is needed to push through, then I offer up my physical body in Crucifixion for we have encoded in this reality... "Greater Love hath no man than this, that ONE lays down his life for his friends" As a Light worker who understands who he is. Offering my "life" will do the trick as Master Jesus Modeled for us. My name is Greg Dampier, My last name means "Lord Peter" I am an aspect of Peter who is another Hierarchy level to all the ascended masters and them finally to source. (Of course we all are) So I have confidence that this offer will push us through and also that I have the authority to make this request. I will spend my days meditating deeply for this to manifest. Because to be honest I AM sick to death of all the talk. All this drama is stale and old. This wheel of Karma no longer serves any purpose. Love and Light. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Greg, your dedication to humanity is truly humbling.
    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete