sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Working at coal face

Years ago Master Hilarion recommended that we feel our way through the tsunami of incoming energies. I have heeded his advice ever since. Each morning I walk, shower, eat and meditate before sitting down to the latest intel and channelings. I absorb each message slowly, allowing my heart (soul) to feel the truth of the vibrations.

This morning there was excellent intel and I followed my usual leisurely approach, feeling the truth through my heart.  My soul expands with joy when it resonates with messages which is happening more and more each day.

Some blog readers may disagree with my views and that's absolutely fine. This blog is part of the extraordinary global web of spiritual thought that inspires new people to awaken and question the status quo. We lightworkers are Ground Crew, working at the coal face. It's our mission.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment