sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Tour of duty

Yosef's latest intel clearly spells out the enormity of the RV/GCR's impact on humanity (love the little video): http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/snap-intel-sitrep-120000-thursday.html.

Yosef: 'The vast majority of humanity will have no concept as to the scope or significance of what's happening. It's just too big. It's just too too real.' Yesterday I had first hand experience of this statement in a conversation with someone. I was shocked to realize how few of us there are to help humanity through this massive transition.

Yosef: 'Will you release your old habits, beliefs, pains etc...and ascend? Will you lead masses out of financial, physical and spiritual bondage with clarity of duty, for the rest of your life?'

I will. I signed on for this tour of duty and I will see it through to the end - right after I have had a short holiday to recharge my batteries!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra,
    I'm Vignesh from India. Can you kindly explain what one has to do in preparation for the RV/GCR in particular & the Event in general?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vignesh
      This is a very good question and there isn't one short answer. If you read back over my previous blogs there are many tips on how to stay calm as we await the events...

      Drink lots of water, get outdoors into nature, have solitude time, let go of toxic 3D relationships, read spiritual material, laugh, keep life simple, be grateful...all these tips will help you to prepare. Apart from that, if you are aware of the Events, know that you are ready!

      I hope that helps a little.
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Hi Sierra,

    Please check this link.
    http://www.gaiantarot.com/moon/

    I feel the person on the card looks similar to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vignesh

      Thank you, I will check it out after work today!
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. I have heard many say they cannot meditate. It helps to listen to this first to kickstart your bliss, (see the link below) and is a simple thing to step out of those tears and integrate with your higher self. The tears and the chills are symptoms of the energy rushing up your chakras. This experience is more powerful than 10,000 suns. Doing this, to experience this bliss is not the least you can do. it is the MOST you can do. Hallelujah, Hallelujah,Hallelujah. Years ago I had a dream in which I was shown a great radiation field surrounding the solar system so powerful and awesome. ONE told me that when you sing praises, it is more powerful than that. Love and Light. namaste

    Epic Night! Featuring Rufus Wainwright + 1500 Singers sing HALLELUJAH!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGRfJ6-qkr4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      Thanks so much for this link, I will check it out later...
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete