sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, September 2, 2016

Sneak preview of RV/NESARA

My intuition is on high alert. Life has become surreal, as if my surroundings are props in a play which is about to end.

We know things will never be the same again once the big changes happen. I already feel as if everything has changed and will never be the same again (in the most wonderful way). It's as if I am getting a sneak preview of RV/NESARA. I am no longer thinking, 'When will it happen...?' I am thinking, 'I can feel it happening now!'

Lightworkers are tuned into the energies, and have a head start on the rest of humanity. Maybe you are experiencing what I have tried to explain here. One thing I know for certain - the past has gone, having served its purpose. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you do and are Sierra. Victory to the Light! beautiful video below. add your name where appropriate if it serves you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af4GKSEqDtA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg,
      I look forward to checking it out later when I get some time..

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. A post I sent to all Facebooks groups I am connected to.
    "I will be taking part in this compassionate meditation. I will for just a little while ONE day a week BE the change I want to see in the world. The most incredible strength humans have is also humanities weakness. Humans are incredibly resilient and adaptable. (Yin/Yang) One day a prince, the next day a pauper. We adjust and adapt. You see this all throughout history. There are enough awakened people on the planet to change Earth's direction. You see we are not just beings on a big rock. The Earth is a being as well and she has delayed her ascension to wait for us her children to go along, to evolve with her. In the past I was a person who believed my strength was in doing. Now I understand my incredible strength in just being. Being Love and Light expressed through my sacred heart, amplified from Sol (the Sun) from Source or what some call God, the universe, the all of everything. And it is more than enough. We all hold within us the most powerful world changing Love. To simply pray for the whole world is a simple thing with powerful, positive consequences to bring Peace on Earth, feed the hungry, heal the sick, house the homeless and bring an end to lower energy suffering. Praying or meditating for these things is not the least I can do. It is the Most I can do. Will you add your best wishes to the collective consciousness with me to bring about real and lasting change?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH9hNv5mUDQ

    ReplyDelete