sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Monday, September 5, 2016

Reassuring intel

This is very reassuring intel: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/09/nesaragesara-intel-update-september-5.html. Look at the picture - just like the Knights of the Round Table!

The overall theme of this message aligns with everything I have read about the RV/GESARA. All will go, or none will go, meaning that every single nation on Earth must agree to this revolutionary transformation. It appears this G20 meeting intends for this to take place.

I agree with the writer's theory that the global monetary situation has to be resolved before the end of September, being a 9 month (9 is completion). October is a 1 month, a new beginning, which is entirely appropriate for what is manifesting.

Our galactic family always said that this northern summer would be hugely significant for humanity. Bring it on!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. This feels Like it. I have felt this for the past couple of days. I have a beautiful young (20's) homeless couple staying with me which I believe are members of my soul family re-uniting. They have confirmed this as well. Their families have made them unwelcome as many light workers have experienced including me.More than for myself, I want this G-20 meeting to mark the beginning to help so many others that are suffering. I went to meditate for the event meditation yesterday, My prayer my mantra is now! Now! Now! Please God... NOW! Love and Light, Laughter & Joy. Soon we will all be dancing in the streets, God willing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing for joy in the streets! I have carried that image for several years now, and it has never felt closer than right now...
    God willing!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete