sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Friday, September 23, 2016

President Putin's role

I like this extensive summary of the RV/GCR: https://newsununity.com/2016/09/23/intel-sitrep-9222016/. You may remember me saying previously that Edgar Cayce predicted seventy years ago that world peace would come through a Russian leader, heralding the Golden Age on Earth.

President Putin, as suggested in this intel, is cleverly holding his trump card (no pun intended!) right to the end, to ensure that all 'rogue' nations comply peacefully before Russia ratifies the Paris Agreement, thereby triggering the start of the RV/GCR.

The final day of the UN Assembly is Monday 26th September, which is why all eyes are on that date. We lightworkers can continue to support the Light force by sending Love and Light to all world leaders and the Chinese Elders involved in triggering the GCR.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members....
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Sierra,For me the frustration of delay after delay has been difficult. I recognize in myself that I have kept the illusion of duality alive. I am surrendering and coming to terms with the fact that there are no light ones or dark ones. That they are both in me and always have been. NOW I choose LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      I relate to your recognition - more and more I feel the unity that binds us all together. Humanity is fascinating in its diversity but we are all One.
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete