sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Our time has come...

I have been a currency holder for about four years but it was only yesterday that I finally felt the enormity and emotion connected to this great responsibility. I am experiencing waves of shock over what lies ahead, yet I have no doubt that I am up for the task.

This is a wonderful message for currency holders: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/email_update09-29-16.htm. Porda: 'You are positioned in a place where great and enormous wealth is about to befall you post haste! You will become the heroes to and for the people. You were chosen because of your integrity.'

I have always lived a frugal life, eschewing excesses in spending and frivolity. I believe I have been in training for my humanitarian role for hundreds of lifetimes, and particularly this lifetime. I have also experienced financial hardship in recent years, so I empathize with those in need.

Currency holders, our time has come. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment: