sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Living galactically

Thanks Lise, for this link. It's a thought-provoking article that will get you thinking galactically about how planet Earth ended up in such a financial mess: http://prepareforchange.net/2016/09/23/debt-may-not-be-owned-by-humans/.

The article provides interesting information about the past. However I believe the current situation on Earth is that the RV/GCR has already happened and we are awaiting its announcement. Without even trying, I find myself living in the reality (it's already happened). I have let go of the illusion (When will it happen?).

I am effortlessly making plans for apres GCR. Importantly, I instinctively and intuitively believe in those plans. That tells me I am functioning at soul level. I am not affected by the 3D lies and deception any more. I am living galactically. Yippee!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Apparently Hillary neither died or was arrested as many have reported. There are many spiritual messengers who are suffering credibility issues. This cannot be ignored. Something positive that resembles the messages coming forth needs to manifest. It is beyond me how we can still be here with the months, years of predictions of eminent action. For me if either of these folk make president I will be withdrawing. This will mean that the frustration of the constant "Positive" messages have had the effect of "Weeping and gnashing of teeth" as I have said before. Let's not forget that the whole reason for the events foretold to happen are to raise the vibration of the masses. Lip service just will not accomplish this. Throw us a bone and less talk please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg

    I firmly believe that things are not as they appear to be, remembering that the Presidential debate was broadcast by mainstream media, which the cabal has a major vested interest in upholding to the bitter end.
    Around the world, USA politics looks like a great big joke. Clearly it does not represent the American people. Clearly it is totally corrupt. Therefore it is cabal run, and on a very rapid demise - which means your country (and the rest of the world) must now be in the safe hands of the Light force. The Light is brilliant, literally, and has always played the long game. The cabal is stupid and is fighting desperately to maintain their crumbling facade. It's over. The Light has won. We can rejoice, even though 'appearances' are business as usual, as I said in a following blog.
    Please don't worry, all is well!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sierra. A movie is coming out with two of my favorite actors. Denzel Washington and Voila Davis. Two of our greatest artists. The end of this clip says exactly how I feel. "Standing in the same place for 18 years" This scene captures the mood so well right now. It is Time to be free. Freedom is another word for God. To fully experience the divine within I must be free. I cannot be free until we are all free. I call out NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. movie clip to "Fences" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2m6Jvp0bUw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Greg,
    I look forward to checking out this clip, my friend.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete