sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Galactic Federation message (Part 2)

Here is the second part of my Aha! moment regarding Blossom Goodchild's channeling: http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG287sept2.html.

Galactic Federation: 'This "unrest" that many are feeling is very much the case of "neither here nor there"...the "in between-ness" can make one feel rather out of sorts...in no man's land".'

That perfectly describes the subject of a previous blog ('Sneak preview of RV/NESARA'). Also the new blog ('Choose your frequency') discusses this issue. We lightworkers are straddling dimensions/frequencies constantly now. No wonder we feel disoriented most of the time.

It is vital to start your day well. I always use EFT technique (tapping) to remind myself that I am a galactic multi-dimensional being, and I read from a Pleiadian book. I do those things every day before I get out of bed - it secures my awareness in the higher dimensions.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments: