sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Feel 100% gratitude

Today there is fresh snow on the mountains, blue skies and sunshine, and an icy wind. I went for a walk and nearly froze. When I got home, I thought, 'That was an invigorating experience. I'm actually grateful for it because I feel fully alive...'

Then I started feeling gratitude for everything and everyone. The list grew and grew, and I felt my vibration rapidly rise, until I thought, 'Oh my goodness, I could ascend off this planet right now, without a care in the world, complete in this life experience.'

Matt Kahn says we can ascend on 100% gratitude alone. It really doesn't matter what is unfolding on the global financial stage: whatever happens there will happen. What matters most is what is happening in your heart. Feel genuine 100% gratitude for this amazing journey.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment