sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Extreme effort

Today I am still experiencing vertigo and nausea. Although it is not pleasant I know that it's a common Ascension symptom. I have been experiencing bouts of it for five years, entirely unrelated to my usually robust physical health.

Hilarion's channeling leaves no doubt that we are about to step into the Golden Age: http://www.therainbowscribe.com/hilarion2016.htm. 

'The sweeping reforms to the existing structures of the old paradigm begin in earnest...Feel the anticipation and excitement of these times, there is movement finally happening!...All that you have dreamed of as you made the extreme effort to come to this planet during these times...is waiting to grace you with its full and wondrous manifestation.'

Note the words 'extreme effort'. I can certainly relate to the extreme effort it took for me to survive this lifetime and arrive at this extraordinary threshold of abundance, joy and freedom. Well done, all of us!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra







2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Sierra for this post, and I do hope the nausea, and vertigo has subsided, as I know all too well how unpleasant this "common Ascension symptom can be!
    Much Love and Light <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette! Yes, feeling better today, thankfully...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete