sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Choose your frequency

I wrote this blog in bed after doing EFT and my Pleiadian reading...

We have been conditioned for eons to choose the 3D frequency of fear, lack and separation. We believed there was no other option. The 3D frequency is now dead: only remnants remain. Therefore choosing 3D is like watching black and white TV, after color TV came in. Why would you? The peaceful loving 5D frequency is here!

Remind yourself in every moment: 'I choose the 5D frequency. It's the only frequency now.'

I put it to the test this morning. It was raining, and seemed unpleasant but I decided to walk anyway. It was not unpleasant at all - in fact, it was refreshing! First thought was 3D. I chose not to listen to it and went for the 5D thought instead.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments: