sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cease worrying

I am learning an important lesson: I am freeing myself from a lifetime programming of worry. Worry has always been my default position: What will happen if this does or does not happen?

I worried about aspects of the few days I have just enjoyed away from home, staying with a dear soul sister. Nothing I worried about eventuated. In fact, the very things I worried about were actually experienced in a delightfully positive manner, as if God wanted to show me once and for all the futility of worry.

So please cease your worrying about how and when humanity's abundance will arrive. It will manifest in perfect timing for all concerned, and - amazingly - you will look back and laugh at your current concerns, I promise!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Having you stay was an absolute pleasure. Wonderful being able to be together and talk freely about everything that is happening. And.. like I mentioned yesterday, the quote (not sure who said it) ..."90% of what we worry about never happens!".
    Looks like the RV really is about to kick in... yippee! Big Love XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear friend...
    It's wonderful that we are on the same Ground Crew team!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete