sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Blog reader meet-ups

As we approach the time of the Global Currency Reset, I want to extend an invitation to all blog readers to join me at two meet-ups in USA. I plan for the meet-ups to happen a few weeks after the GCR, one on the East Coast and one on the West Coast of USA.

They will be informal gatherings at a restaurant, with lots of laughs and shared stories. All blog readers are most welcome, wherever you live in the world. Please email me if you are interested in attending either meet up: sierra336@live.com.

Love and Light
Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Greg...
      Yay! I was hoping you would be...look forward to seeing you soon, my friend.
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Yes, this does sound great Sierra! Im not sure where on the west coast of USA you wish to stay, but I live In the state of Utah. If you ever get this far in from the coast, I would love to host you and welcome you to stay at my bed and breakfast. The mountains here are majestic and beautiful!
    With Love and Gratitude for your invite to unite, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sheryl

      I mucked up the first reply, hence its deletion. Thank you for your very kind offer to stay - I would love to take you up on it. Hopefully we will meet very soon!
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete