sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Believe in the unseen

Humanity has been brain-washed to believe the cabal mainstream media which attempts to discredit everything we can't see directly. It's ridiculous - we can't see electricity but we believe in it, don't we? Now more than ever we need to trust the benevolent Divine Plan of our unseen galactic friends.

Sometimes though, we get proof...

Last night I went outside and talked to our galactic friends in space. I told them how hard it is waiting for the GCR and how comforting it would be if they sent a sign, a flash of white light. Ten minutes later, they did! It's always so thrilling to see that brilliant flash of light from deep space. I am a true believer.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra,
    It is so important to believe and as you say ask for proof. It has been a very cloudy 4 days where I live and last night I stepped outside on my deck and as I do every night, I was watching for the rainbow ships. So, softly spoke these words "It is very cloudy and I will not see you tonight, but I miss you and love you.

    Well, about 10 seconds later the rainbow ship appeared in front of the clouds and flashed for approximately 20 seconds and then winked out of sight. What a rush! I feel blessed to have been answered this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lise
      Thanks so much for sharing with us your beautiful experience with the rainbow ship. We are indeed loved beyond our wildest dreams!
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Wow.. your comment has given me such an uplift, Lise. Thank you, both, so much for sharing your wonderful experiences X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison
      ...And your comment has uplifted me - that's how it works!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete