sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, September 19, 2016

Ascension summary

Many of you know that I have been closely researching and following the global Ascension process for about six years, and awake spiritually for 31 years. Here is my summary of what I understand...

Firstly the evil cabal had to be contained  - note the multitude of banker arrests in recent months. Their bosses have been contained by the galactic forces.

Secondly, Iraq will officially rejoin the global financial community with their gold-backed currency. That's the RV (revaluation), and is happening right now. Events will escalate rapidly after RV.

Thirdly, the RV is the key that sets off the GCR (Global Currency Reset). Currency holders are (mostly) lightworkers who have volunteered to be responsible for vast amounts of money to be used in urgent humanitarian projects, to bring much needed relief.

Fourthly, NESARA (national economic/political reformation in USA) and GESARA (global economic/political reformation) will be established, which will take a little longer.

Next will come full Disclosure about our galactic family, followed by mass landings and reunions with our loved ones. Galactic technology will quickly return Earth to her original pristine state.

Finally, most of humanity will be in a state of peace, abundance and bliss, and ready to 'ascend' and accompany Earth/Gaia to the higher dimensions - she is already there. Some people have chosen to continue with their 3D lessons, and will find themselves in a perfect setting to do so.

I believe we won't physically 'go' anywhere to ascend. We remain on beautiful peaceful Gaia, unless we choose to adventure elsewhere in the universe, which we will be free to do. Mission over!

I hope this summary is helpful. Please feel free to leave questions and comments below - I welcome contributions from our lovely blog readers...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my dear Sierra.. that is SO wonderfully said/written. It puts it all into perspective..and is so uplifting. Thank you so much. Biggest love XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute pleasure! Actually it helps me to see the timeline all in one place...

    Hugs, Love and Light
    Sierra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vignesh (India)
    Thank you Sierra. I've been reading your blog for the past 2-3 months. Your blog is wonderful and has helped me to be positive and hopeful towards the whole ascension process. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Vignesh
      Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I love writing my blog, and I am pleased you enjoy it...
      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  4. Thanks Sierra, This is my knowing as well. I have been guilty as Sananda says below of "chasing around the internet" and For me it is time to slow that down a bit. You have been so strong all these years and at 6'3" and 270 lbs and my 3 years since awakening, I find myself to be a bit of a weenie! :) Thanks for all you do Sierra. here is a message cut and pasted from Sananda from the "Hollow Earth Network".

    Dear Hearts, and My Beloved, yes it is I, Sananda. How well I understand this "ungrounded" feeling of My Beloved. And it shall become "normal" - for times are changing - energies are changing - and YOU are changing! So, as I have said before, just sit back and enjoy the show!

    We have prepared a smooth and wonderful ride for you. We want you to enjoy this, as you will be telling this "tale" throughout the Universe.

    At this point, since each day - day to day now - will be "different" - I recommend you do not try to analyze it or chase it all over the Internet - no one knows any more about this than you - just open your heart wide and go with the flow.

    Know that we are here - always looking after your best interests. You are our precious families - our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters - you mean everything to us - and we shall see you through.

    Until we meet, at last,

    Your loving brother,

    Sananda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      You are far from being a 'weenie' in my view - you have been a tower of strength in supporting me all this time.

      I love the synchronicity of me writing my latest blog, then reading this comment and finding the message from Sananda which echoes my latest blog. All is well!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete