sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

You are a bridge

This morning I thought, 'What is my actual "job" on Earth right now?' It's not a paid-slave job (which I don't have anyway...). My job is to connect with other lightworkers and humanity, and also stay connected to Spirit. I am acting as a bridge between dimensions, as are you.

I am keeping my vibration positive, however it can slump a little, i.e. this morning it's raining. Then I saw all the comments from our friend Greg, who has returned after a short absence, and my vibration shot up again. See? You cannot know the impact your lightwork has on a fellow lightworker.

It is part of our role as lightworkers to consciously connect with each other, creating a network of light around the world. This network is growing exponentially, pushing the dark forces (literally) off the planet. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members..
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. It is the model of the footwashing jesus showed us. I uplift you, you uplift me. Society calls it a "win win situation" Thank you for all you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Win/win is how humanity will all be living very soon - what a wonderful thought!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true for my experiences also. I receive the lift needed through our lightworker community when days feel heavier than others.
    I am very grateful spirit has led me to you, Sierra. It feels as we are a galactic clan coming together.
    With love and gratitude, Sheryl
    Shine Bright all!

    ReplyDelete