sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, August 8, 2016

We will prevail

I resonate with this message: https://newsununity.com/2016/08/08/the-council-greener-grass/. Council: 'Some of you are being stretched and pounded almost to your breaking points. We do appreciate that. We are aware.'

I relate to being stretched to breaking point. The Council says many lightworkers are working on being strong so the future will be a big relief. Yes, that's me. Also I am testing myself to confirm that I am strong enough to fulfill my mission.

Council: 'We always endeavor to encode our messages with love...When you feel it, you will know that we are present.' It's these loving channeled messages that give me strength to endure. I know, with all my heart, that this is a dying 3D illusion. Humanity's liberation is moments away. We will prevail!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment