sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Gratitude for you

I woke this morning and reminded myself that I am a Master, working undercover on Earth. My real role is ambassador for the Galactic Federation of Light - any 3D 'jobs' are just part of my undercover work, to be experienced and endured as best I can.

I also realized that the most important quality we lightworkers live by, and the reason we are succeeding in winning the battle against the dark forces, is hope. We have never given up hope that humanity can be free. And it's that hope that gets us out of bed each morning to face another 3D day.

I feel the strengthening support of lightworker colleagues as we grit our teeth and pull ourselves across that grand finish line. Words cannot express my love and gratitude for all of you, friends and blog readers. All for one, and one for all!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments: