sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

We are blessed

This afternoon I was farewelling a loved one with whom I had shared a lovely uplifting time. As I watched the car drive away, I felt love expanding my vibration. Then came this thought...

'It really is a privilege to be on Earth during this extraordinary time in its history. Millions of souls wanted to be here but I was lucky enough to be chosen. I am so grateful for this opportunity.'

Daily life challenges mean that such an elevated thought of gratitude is not always possible. Today my eyes were opened to the truth of this Earth experience and how blessed I am to be here, fast-tracking my spiritual growth. We are all truly blessed.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. Here is a prayer I came across in a comment on the cobra web site after an update.

    ElianaAugust 22, 2016 at 7:17 AM

    Prayer
    "Beloved Source of All that is
    For me, my twin soul, my soul family, my family, all of humanity and for the enemies of humanity:
    Please help us all to love ourselves,
    to love each other,
    to love our enemies,
    to forgive ourselves,
    to forgive each other
    and to forgive our enemies-
    now, forever and completely.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    So be it, so it is."
    (9X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had said that we would post any possible acension symptoms as they arose so here is something I have noticed. I will refrain from drawing any conclusions at this time.
    I keep hearing sounds like someone is moving around me. I will sometimes see movement out of the corner of my eye. The other day, my wife and a friend were looking out over a sunset here in Florida and I thought I heard someone walk up behind us. I looked and I noticed my wife looked over her shoulder as well. I asked her if she heard something over her shoulder. She said she did but when she looked no one was there. Also more knowing and awareness so much so everything looks manipulated and arranged. I do not have a bad attitude about it I just stay the observer. But at this point it is very obvious. I have the deep desire to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg
    Thank you for sharing the beautiful prayer and your Ascension symptoms. I am also sensing people out of the corner of my eye. Jim posted an excellent article recently about 5D vision, which includes our periphery. When we turn our head and try to see these beings with our 3D vision, it's not physically possible. It makes a lot of sense.
    Yes, I relate to your comment about everything seemingly 'arranged'. 3D life is feeling more and more like a stage, with the props obvious to anyone who understands what we do. I find bemused detachment the best way of dealing with these Ascension 'symptoms'.
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete