sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

We were never alone...

Thought-provoking words from the Pleiadians (Family of Light by Barbara Marciniak):

'Extraterrestrials, aliens and other forms of intelligence are coming forth through every version of reality...the idea that other forms of intelligence can readily appear anywhere at any time will totally shatter your linear world view.'

That's why we lightworkers are here, to calm humanity when the veil separating us from the higher dimensions falls away, revealing the truth: We were never alone.

'Much is kept from you and held in secret as higher knowledge: your ability to heal, to use your mind to create what you want, to send and receive messages...If you claim these powers, then the few who live in wealth and are in charge will have a very difficult time managing you.' We have won that battle, friends!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Higher Love: Steve Winwood

    Think about it, there must be higher love
    Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
    Without it, life is a wasted time
    Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine

    Things look so bad everywhere
    In this whole world, what is fair?
    We walk blind and we try to see
    Falling behind in what could be

    Bring me a higher love
    Bring me a higher love,oh
    Bring me a higher love
    Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

    Worlds are turning and we're just hanging on
    Facing our fear and standing out there alone
    A yearning and it's real to me
    There must be someone who's feeling for me

    Things look so bad everywhere
    In this whole world, what is fair?
    We walk blind and we try to see
    Falling behind in what could be

    Bring me a higher love
    Bring me a higher love, oh
    Bring me a higher love
    Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

    Bring me a higher love
    Bring me a higher love, oh
    Bring be a higher love
    I could rise above on a higher love

    I will wait for it
    I'm not too late for it
    Until then, I'll sing my song
    To cheer the night along (bring)

    I could light the night up with my soul on fire
    I could make the sun shine from pure desire
    Let me feel that love come over me
    Let me feel how strong it could be

    Oh
    Bring me a higher love
    Bring me a higher love, oh
    Bring me a higher love
    Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

    Bring, bring, oh
    Whoa bring a higher love
    I say bring it
    I said bring it
    Bring me a higher love

    Whoa whoa whoa, bring me higher love
    Bring me higher love, bring that love
    Bring me higher love, oh oh
    I said bring
    Oh yeah, bring me higher love
    Higher, higher, higher, oh yeah
    Higher love
    Bring me higher love

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwuHtbcvTh8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect, Greg, thank you!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete