sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, August 5, 2016

The research journal

Shortly I will start writing in a new journal that I have titled 'This Is What It Feels Like: Experiences on Planet Earth'. I will start from my earliest memory, outlining significant experiences from this lifetime, and beside each one I will write, 'This is what it felt like...'

I intend my life from now on to be conscious research for my true job of helping galactic civilizations ascend out of lower dimensions (Earth being one of them). The journal is also a handy tool for rounding off this 3D experience.

Remember, it's not personal anymore. We experience to help the collective. How best can you do that? Sit quietly and your guides will provide the answer. That's how I was inspired yesterday to buy the research journal. I will show it to you when we meet at a congress!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra!

    Somewhere- Barbra Streisand

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAu3a7CMA84



    Someday
    Somewhere
    We'll find a new way of living
    We'll find a way of forgiving
    Somewhere

    There's a place for us
    Somewhere a place for us
    Peace and quiet and open air
    Wait for us somewhere

    There's a time for us
    Someday there'll be a time for us
    Time together with time to spare
    Time to learn
    Time to care

    Someday
    Somewhere
    We'll find a new way of living
    We'll find there's a way of forgiving
    Somewhere
    Somewhere
    Somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, I love this song! Alison guided me to a beautiful UTube video of Barbara Streisand singing this song. It's so simple, she is singing on a stage. At the end she raises her arms and her shadow forms a cross on the floor behind her. It gave me goose bumps!
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete