sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Smoke signals

I have said it several times on this blog - I believe that where there is smoke, there is fire. This intel summary is sending lots of smoke signals! http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/new-republic-via-gcr-update-for-august_31.html.

We have reached a turning point. Do you follow the RV/NESARA frequency with all your heart, or do you hang back, still doubtful? As regular blog readers know, I have always followed that frequency with 100% faith. Now I am backing that faith with action.

Every day I am researching flights for my trip to exchange currency. I will do this research until the actual RV day arrives, no matter how long it takes. It is this faith-backed action that keeps my vibration high. What action are you taking?

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment