sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, August 1, 2016

Rivers of gold

It is very exciting to see confirmation of spiritual messages. For weeks St Germaine has 'shown' me images during meditation of rivers of gold, pouring all over the planet. I could see the rivers in my minds eye, exactly the same as this image: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/08/01/company-heaven-observing-lightworkers-reaction-wealth/.

I have made a solid pledge to donate the bulk of my abundance to a well-known global humanitarian organization. I have allowed enough to buy a bigger house, and to live on, but that's it. I will even keep my eleven year old car because it is fine for my needs.

I am sure we will all have a 'moment of craziness' when the massive abundance is presented to us. But if our vision is crystal clear - the fact that we are only stewards of this money, to help humanity - we will emerge intact. Humility is the greatest quality we can cultivate during this transition time.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Just a thought, Even if we directly never received a single dime, the health of the economy would change so much so that even the farthest person from the outpouring of this GCR would benefit greatly as there are more opportunities for jobs we choose, projects we put our energies to and so on. A real Trickle down economy, not the one promised in the Reagan years. I believe that most people have in mind a great deal of family and friends they would help if they had the opportunity, rather than hoard money to themselves. In fact I think it is unnatural to hoard abundance to one's self. Love and Light to all of us. Namaste says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, from what I gather currency holders seem to be lightworkers who are entrusted to get huge amounts of money out into humanitarian projects as quickly as possible to kick start the world's recovery. The rest of the global abundance will follow soon after with NESARA etc etc.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes That is my understanding as well. Thanks Sierra for all you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Synchronicity: Steve Beckow wrote an article about this very subject the following day! :)
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete