sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Perfect timing

I remember a channeled message once said that we can be grateful for the 'delays' because it gives us extra time to grow spiritually. Back then I couldn't find the grace to agree with that statement. I was over it.

Today I was contemplating those words again, and I realized that I am grateful. Each day I am more resilient, calm and accepting of what life brings. The old feelings of self-pity have slipped away - once they were virtually a default position because life seemed so hard, but not any more.

Bear in mind the 'delays' only seem like that to us because of our expectations. The Divine Plan is unfolding in perfect timing. We wouldn't want it to be rushed - there is no room for error after millennia of waiting. Patience is a virtue, one of the hardest to acquire. We're doing well!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members..
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sierra,
    I would say that having rushed into things out of a need for action, I have made many mistakes which I now perceive as a great Learning curve. So, I definitively want the Divine Plan to proceed at its own regulated pace. I want everything to be perfect at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear friends...
    Thanks for your comments and support. It means such a lot to me!
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete