sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

One for all...

During this morning's meditation I was told that we lightworkers are clearing up any last minute lessons around money. We are way-showers so we volunteered to release all fear of economic insecurity before RV/GCR. We are to role model faith in the Divine Plan.

I am clearly meant to sit tight and trust that I have enough financial security to get through to the finish line. Despite many applications, no job is forthcoming. It feels as if that door is now shut. I have done everything I can, so I can let go and let God.

Daily communication with lightworker friends has become the mainstay of my life as we share our insights, challenges and wins. The communication spreads to this blog, where I consider you part of this great team of lightworkers. All for One, and One for all!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Yay for you still being here, Greg!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have different sorts of financial issues than you, Sierra, but the underlying feel is the same. On we go! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Senlin
      Yes, on we go. We keep on keeping on, and at this point in the game we grasp the truth behind those oft quoted words: 'We are the bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong.'
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete