sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

My role models

I have chosen two role models to help me through this final transition phase: Nelson Mandela and St Francis of Assisi. These two great beings experienced and suffered on 3D Earth and left a wonderful legacy behind for us.

Nelson Mandela is the true hero of endurance. He says, 'Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines but it is to him who endures that the final victory comes.' He endured 27 years sleeping on a concrete prison cell floor: he knows what he is talking about. I will endure too.

St Francis is teaching me humility. I was very blessed to visit his tomb in Assisi in 2013. It was a hugely emotional experience, I sobbed and sobbed. Tomorrow I start my motel-cleaning job and St Francis will be with me, reminding me to be grateful for the humble work that puts food on my table.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment