sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, August 19, 2016

My Fifth Dimension ebook

Several years ago I wrote Welcome to the Fifth Dimension, an ebook about the incoming energies. The book has just been republished under my new name: http://www.synergebooks.com/ebook_welcometothefifthdimension.html.

The book is easy to read, ideal for dipping into, and gives examples of my own experiences in the fifth dimensional energy via regression work. If you would like to read a book that summarizes the Divine Plan for Earth (also very easy to read) check out God's Plan for Earth at the same site.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra, I did not know. You should mention more often.
    http://www.synergebooks.com/ebook_welcometothefifthdimension.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Greg, good point. Thanks!
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted in a few group pages on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete