sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Major Aha! moment

As I contemplated 'empty nest syndrome' and how it feels, I had a life-changing insight: Every experience on this planet is just for learning and passing on to other galactic civilizations. Therefore think of every experience in terms of how you would explain it to someone from another planet...

Me: 'I experienced empty-nest syndrome while I was on Earth...' Venusian: 'What did that feel like?' Me: 'It wasn't pleasant at all, I felt very lonely.' Venusian: 'What's lonely?' Me: 'It's feeling separate from everyone around you...' Venusian: 'I can't imagine that - we never experience separation...' Me: 'I know!' (I am from Venus).

Get the picture? Now use it for every experience, 'good' and 'bad'...

You are having money worries. What does that feel like? You have a row with your partner. What does that feel like? You see a beautiful rainbow. What does that feel like? Instantly there is detachment and you imagine yourself explaining it to another being instead of being consumed by the experience.

Try it! I would love to hear your feedback.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. I see many people suffering as they feel that no love comes to them. The perfect mate, The ideal husband or wife or girlfriend. After awhile even the most perfect love fades. Often people will move on to another to find that special love that will make them happy or fulfilled. The physics of LOVE is that it only works ONE direction. That allowing LOVE to grow within yourself, is "The greatest Love of All"
    No matter how hard you try looking for love outside yourself will pale in comparison to finding Love within. Unconditional Love of Self, allows unconditional Love of All. That is the greatest Love of all.
    So if you are lonely and cannot find that perfect ONE, not good looking enough? not rich enough? Doesn't have the right job or doesn't have enough friends on Facebook? Just grab anyone and Love them up. Love'm like a house on fire. Gomer Pyle will then become Fabio! :) The Love within is real. Love without is illusion. The Love within is the most powerful force in the universe.It is truly the "greatest Love of all" IT is what is healing us all and the planet.
    Love and Light, Laughter and Joy! namaste -ONE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqDrT49mjk

    Whitney Houston - The greatest Love of All"

    I believe the children are our are future
    Teach them well and let them lead the way
    Show them all the beauty they possess inside
    Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

    Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
    Everybody searching for a hero
    People need someone to look up to
    I never found anyone who fulfill my needs

    A lonely place to be
    So I learned to depend on me

    I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
    If I fail, if I succeed
    At least I'll live as I believe
    No matter what they take from me
    They can't take away my dignity
    Because the greatest love of all
    Is happening to me
    I found the greatest love of all
    Inside of me
    The greatest love of all
    Is easy to achieve
    Learning to love yourself
    It is the greatest love of all

    I believe the children are our future
    Teach them well and let them lead the way
    Show them all the beauty they possess inside
    Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
    Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

    I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
    If I fail, if I succeed
    At least I'll live as I believe
    No matter what they take from me
    They can't take away my dignity
    Because the greatest love of all
    Is happening to me
    I found the greatest love of all
    Inside of me
    The greatest love of all
    Is easy to achieve
    Learning to love yourself
    It is the greatest love of all

    And if by chance, that special place
    That you've been dreaming of
    Leads you to a lonely place
    Find your strength in love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another perfect song for the occasion, thanks Greg. I am reconnecting with the knowledge that loving myself unconditionally, and those around me, is indeed the Greatest Love of All.
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete