sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Just be nice!

This report from Corey Goode reads like a script from Star Wars, which is not surprising because the Star Wars movies are based on real life galactic wars: http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08/23/corey-goode-intel-update-part-2/

Humanity lives in a bubble of lies, where 'science fiction' is real and everything else is fiction.

I like this comment from David Wilcock right at the end of the article, regarding Ascension: 'If you are worried about whether or not you are going to "make it", the answer is very simple: Just be nice! It seems almost ridiculous that such complex material could boil down to such a simple message.'

David Wilcock (along with Steven Greer) is the Einstein of Disclosure. I love his humility that he can summarize his wealth of detailed scientific data into three simple words: 'Just be nice.'

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. I have a subscription to Gaiam TV and David Wilcock's Wisdom Teachings show and Cosmic Disclosure show with Corey Goode was great again tonight. Disclosure coming out slowly but surely as other whistle blowers seem to verify testimony of each other. That in and of it'self is not enough for me, I refer to my inner knowing on such matters and I am "Goode" with much of these revelations. Very exciting. Thanks Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Greg, I am also 'Goode' with my inner knowing on these matters of Disclosure. And, like you, I find it very reassuring when the whistle blowers verify each others stories, working together to get out the truth.
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete