sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Giant redwood tree

Wonderful message here: http://sananda.website/judas-iscariot-via-ann-dahlberg-august-21st/. Judas: 'The day of triumph has arrived. All parties are in agreement and the train can leave the station...It is important that you stand steadily on the ground during the times of change.'

His words reminded me of an image sent by Spirit recently. I was shown a giant redwood tree - so tall with a huge thick trunk. Spirit said we lightworkers need to be like this tree; we need to stand firmly rooted into the ground while the chaos swirls around us. Giant trees survive tsunamis.

Our day has come, the one we have waited for for millennia. A dear lightworker friend described three important lightworker qualities - calmness, confidence and compassion. Remember the three C's and you will be fine. Thanks Lise!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


3 comments:

  1. Those 3 C's are most inspiring... thanks Lise X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sierra. These dark ones and their deeds will never cross my mind again once this series of shifts happen being called the "Event". I will not dishonor the new age with old age Animosity that brought the darkness to begin with. No I will not think on them at all other than to do what I do, which is to send out healing loving light to them. In a higher dimension I will thank them for playing the villain in this incredible play called 3-d life. Every day that goes by I forget more and more of my past. Forgiveness energy replaces bad memories. Love is my super power and NO- Thing can or will defeat that. I am feeling it is time for Light Workers to rip their shirts open to reveal the big "S" we have been hiding. :) Love and Light Joy and Laughter. namaste

    ReplyDelete