sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flashes of white light

Sheldan's latest message: http://www.paoweb.com/sn081616.htm. Ascended Masters: 'Much is going to take place simultaneously once prosperity actually begins. Hence it is vital that you use these special times to fully absorb what is unfolding all around you. Ever keep in mind that much is to be expected of you once this time begins its first acceleration.'

Many sources say that events will appear to happen all at once when the first domino falls (expected to be RV/GCR). I am living quietly, moving slowly in a meditative grateful way. I know that I will be extremely busy once it starts - this is my last chance to rest and integrate the energies.

Last night, for the first time in months, I saw two flashes of white light in outer space. It happened the instant I stepped outside, as if they were waiting for me. Their signal filled me with love and peace. All is well, dear friends.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment