sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Christ the Redeemer

Listen to your heart as you read this intel: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/hydration-intel-sitrep-sunday-170000.html.

It's amusing that the Intel is titled 'Hydration' and it is pouring with rain right now here. My take on this intel comes from several angles, yet the most important reaction is from my heart - pure joy!

I always felt that August is a significant marker for the RV. It's the Number 8 (abundance and infinity)...it is the actual month of Christ's birthday (21st)...the Olympics are being held in Rio, home of the massive statue of Christ the Redeemer. The summer Olympics is the highest unity vibration we can muster on this planet, which only happens every four years.

It is time...it is time...it is time. Believe that with all your heart and you will be part of the enormous army of lightworkers who are helping to push the RV juggernaut over the line, to 'green the planet forever' (St Germain's words from my meditation this morning).

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

PS: Here is a cute bit of synchronicity - as I typed RV juggernaut, I accidentally inserted a $ sign between the R and the V :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are $o welcome, Greg! $o lovely to hear from you a$ alway$.

    Love and Light
    $ierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So could you tell me a little more about Christ's birthday being in August? This is the first I have heard this information. I was taught that April was His birthdate so this is interesting. Could you give me more information regarding this?
    With love and gratitude, $heryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheryl

    I always knew it was in August but tripped across a website which gave very detailed description of Christ's birth, and the time leading up to it. I will try and find it and link it.
    Oh, I nearly missed the $heryl! Very cool...
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete