sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Any day now...

I can only share my own experience on this blog, but I want you to know - this message is the most exciting I have read to date, and I relate to every single word: https://newsununity.com/2016/08/28/the-lighted-ones-the-accelerated-timeline/.

My spiritual teachers have been telling me for several weeks that everything will change very quickly, with virtually no warning. Their catch cry is: 'Are you ready?' I am, indeed, ready!

I believe 100% that the collective has chosen the accelerated timeline. Humanity is completely over 3D slavery. Remember that humanity collectively chose in December 2012 to delay ascension until more people were ready. Well, that time has come. We braved these four years of delay but we are ready now. Bring it on!

Please don't worry about the 'How' and the 'When'. How? By following the Divine Plan. When? Any day now. It is time, it is time, it is time. So be it.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Such happiness. I can already feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tsunami of Love is amazing right now! Enjoy, my friends..
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/493511618

    ReplyDelete