sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Two identical messages

I received this message from Lord Sananda during this morning's meditation: 'Feel our presence when you are at rest. Do not worry! Allow us to take care of you...Do not allow fear into your vibration - it is a waste of time so close to the end. We stand by you, firmly as always.'

Then I read this channeling: https://newsununity.com/2016/07/31/judas-iscariot-7302016/
Judas: 'Be careful with your thoughts and your feelings...do not let worries take over. Give yourself over to the trust you have in the hand of Mother/Father and understand that you are loved and protected.' Snap! Same message from two different sources.

I am focusing on keeping perspective. If I allow myself to sink into fear, I only see the deficits and worries in my life. If I keep my vibration high, those worries shrink away and become almost meaningless. I know that I am loved and being taken care of by Spirit.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment