sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Event

I love this message: https://newsununity.com/2016/08/01/the-wave-of-the-event/. As KejRaj says: 'All truth is within your heart' and my heart recognizes the words as my truth.

I believe the Event will happen before the end of the year. The massive amount of Light flooding the planet, exponentially awakening more people every day, suggests that it is the only possible outcome.

KejRaj: 'Every soul on Earth will have no choice but to awaken from the dream that til now they have called life...Nothing will ever be the same again.' I agree. That's why we lightworkers are so important to the Divine Plan - we are here to calm and reassure people.

Meanwhile we play the 3D game to the end. In my case it involves job hunting - yet again. I think of it as a last minute lesson in this fascinating 'school of hard knocks' that is planet Earth.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Greg. Every smile from you brightens my day...
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete