sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Monday, July 25, 2016

Handing it over...

This morning as I contemplated the chaotic global situation, and my own stressful job/financial situation, a thought came to me: 'Who am I in all of this?' Bottom line - that's all I have control over, knowing who I am.

I have 100% faith in the divine Plan to work out globally, but closer to home I still experience anxiety over financial insecurity. Spirit has made it clear that I am being taken care of. This is my toughest test - I need to 100% trust Spirit on this matter.

Remember we leave all our hardest tests until last. The answer is always to completely surrender and hand all our fears and worries to our guides. This I will do today. I am tired. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm only just hanging in there too XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky to be hanging with such wonderful company! Love and Light to you both, dear friends. :)
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete