sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Reality exercise

This quote is from Matt Kahn's Ascension 2015 video: ' I have faith in knowing that every situation and predicament I am put in is only an environment of a holographic nature, feeling so real to me, to put me in an environment that guarantees my arrival into my next highest level of consciousness.'

I got thinking about the 3D holographic illusion, and the fact that only Love is real. So I drew up a chart of my current reality, only including people and activities that are of Love. The result was amazing! I have a life full of loving people and activities.

I created a box marked 'Quarantine' and put in two situations that are yet to prove themselves and gave them a deadline. Ironically I noted that I spend far too much time focusing on those situations instead of on my expansive loving reality. Interesting exercise - do try it.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment