sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, November 2, 2015

The call to stillness

I love this Arcturian message: http://www.onenessofall.com/newest.html. Isn't it great to think that our 'nitty gritty hard work' is creating a wonderful future for humanity? 'Many issues you find so troublesome now will not even be known to future generations.'

A dear friend emailed me with this message - I think it's an excellent description of our current situation as lightworkers so I am sharing it with you: 'We are plodding through but with a strengthening sense of joy. I am really biding my time right now...it feels kind of weird that I can't seem to "move" but it also feels so right.'

As the Arcturians say, we are being called to be still and quiet. Only in that stillness can you hear your soul guiding you forward, moment by moment. Listen to your heart (soul) and you cannot go wrong.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment